- How did you find out about Paganism? Was it because of a movie you saw, or was it because your friend(s) got involved with with?
- Are you wanting to learn more because you are truly interested or because you think it is cool? If it lost its "cool" charm, would you be willing to stick with it?
- Are you willing to put in the amount of work it takes to be a serious pagan or Wiccan? That means, are you willing to read endlessly, study for the rest of your life, continue to learn and grow, and practice, practice, practice, even when you think you are "done with the basics"?
- Are you in it for the perceived fame or to scare others into respect?
- Do you believe that magick/paganism/Wicca is the answer to all your problems? Do you think that magick is the "Solve All"?
Now, if you want some places to start looking into, try some of these:
Astaru/Norse Paganism (a noble warrior tradition)
The Sisterhood of Avalon (if you are a woman)
Wicca trads like Dianic, Gardnerian, Alexandrian, and Eclectic
Witchcraft of course!
This is a great starting point, but there are hundreds of different sects and traditions within the umbrella of "Paganism". As I said before, this path is a continuous one. Learning never stops. For more reading, check here.